What Money Can't Buy
Home Learning / Week 7 - Term 3
Watch the above video and answer at least 5 of the below questions.
- Why does the man at the food stall shake his head when the main character gives the dog some food?
- What are the mother and daughter begging for?
- What does anonymous mean?
- Why is the girl no longer begging on the street? Where has she been and how was this possible?
- How does the man feel when he sees the little girl? Explain your answer. (Don’t use the word ‘happy’)
- ‘He witnesses happiness’ – what does this mean?
- ‘He receives what money can’t buy’ – give an example of something that money can’t buy.